Older 4 another week
My life is slowly floating forward and sometimes I just can't realize what the heck was I trying to do in here... Maybe it's because I went to bed today at 5 a.m. (yea, another unexpected paper to do showed up last night) and tomorrow at that same inhuman time I have to wake up to catch the morning fast train. I'm hoping for the possibility to move to... dunno... Pluto, where day lasts for like 250 years... Man, that must be superchilling!
Anyway, Easter was a great time, on Monday night I came down to uni town, did my student duties and after two days I am about to return back to Prague - mainly to see one design event (and the "accompanying program" on Friday night as well:), to continue with moving from the house where I lived for almost 20 years, and to probe the Czech antique market. What a weekend.
The exam period of the spring semester starts in two weeks (which will be superxtrafunny thing - hopefully for teachers as well) so I'll do my best to have totally-nothing-to-do in mid May; or more precisely to finally have some time for major travelling... and to decide what to do since summer.
Oh... and I got a sweet present - Korean phrasebook... So sentences like "When can I leave the hospital" or "Another...please" seem quite useful to me...
Anyway, Easter was a great time, on Monday night I came down to uni town, did my student duties and after two days I am about to return back to Prague - mainly to see one design event (and the "accompanying program" on Friday night as well:), to continue with moving from the house where I lived for almost 20 years, and to probe the Czech antique market. What a weekend.
The exam period of the spring semester starts in two weeks (which will be superxtrafunny thing - hopefully for teachers as well) so I'll do my best to have totally-nothing-to-do in mid May; or more precisely to finally have some time for major travelling... and to decide what to do since summer.
Oh... and I got a sweet present - Korean phrasebook... So sentences like "When can I leave the hospital" or "Another...please" seem quite useful to me...
Ok... I'm gonna pack my bag and leave this town...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home