Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am the worst student in all the damned world.



I was talking about this overwhelming document few weeks ago - this is where all your student duties (well, exams only... fortunately) are being noted... Today, I have officially finished my winter studies... As you can see, I have totaly French Connected in United Kingdom the whole Winter 2005 semester. And the reason? I have one quite fundamental excuse - who the hell would do 6 exams just for nothing, when no Korean credits can be trasferred? F*-that...
Anyway... links from middle Europe eastwards are being established... wohooo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well did you get a good grade or or what But you are fine

11:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you had a nice experience! ;)
and has my grandfather used to say "it isn't a grade that mesures our knowledge...". so who cares about grades?! :P

7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home