Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I swear I am gonna... sleep

In the last 48 hours, I slept, ate, had showers and transported myself from dorm to uni for 10 hours; the rest 30 hours were in the spirit of The Conference. So now there is about 100 people in Zlin (well, maybe less, the cheaters were sleeping even during lectures) that know all about Information Systems of the Enterprises and the problems of their implementation. Hmm... I think I know what I DON'T want to do in my life - anything anyhow connected with this part of IT. But who knows...

Student Union puts me into quite new position. Or we put ourselves into it - for next few weeks we are party promoters. Sounds funny, doesn't it? But man, it's gonna be massiv! 2 clubs, 6 DJs, 3 groups... get ready for 3rd May (btw, if I am right, we have credit-test from Macroeconomics Two that day... somebody is gonna dieee...not me, baby, not me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home