Back on the right track!
Being back in Prague has one big advantage. The cuture life. I don't mean getting trashed every Friday night - well, for some it counts as culture life as well... but man, I started visiting exhibitons of Prague castle again, almost after years... (cuz I don't have to go there alone:) and there was this one... so cool. I really liked the sentence "Prague, the capital of the world" - well, in 14th century, but who cares? kkk
Btw. it's been done in the cooperation with Metmuseum, so if there will be later some chance, Americans! Find yourself a culture-buddy and study some European history :-P
Next stop... Prague Spring! Interested...anybody?
Btw. it's been done in the cooperation with Metmuseum, so if there will be later some chance, Americans! Find yourself a culture-buddy and study some European history :-P
Next stop... Prague Spring! Interested...anybody?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home