Saturday, March 18, 2006

Back in school....damm, again?

During last few weeks I had unplanned holiday - and it is over now. I just got back to the dorm today.
Well, maybe I should call the last weeks a "business vacation", cuz it was quite busy time. Cool though. Especially the last one, when I spent all my time either in a museum (visita americana, on Tuesday even in MQW) or by the dentist. Every day: wake up, travel on the other side of Prague, enjoy few minutes of pain and ... try to ignore your head. Holy mackerel!! I mean... I like my dentist, but who's idea was to give four (!!!) wisdom teeth to every man?!? So far I have problems just with one... hm... looking forward what the future will bring...

Taking my last winter exam on Tuesday - cross fingers for me. Everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home