Blue time
Man, this is pure hardcore. I understand that spring is the time when all the trees and flowers bloom - and often it's like supernice.
But who had this f.c.uking idea to connect local flora with my allergies? I thought it will be gone after 2 years abroad, but this is more than inconvinient... And I have to pass city park every time I go to school... NO, THANK YOU! Sneezing is not my favourite activity.
I'm gonna see the local doctor tomorrow morning...
But who had this f.c.uking idea to connect local flora with my allergies? I thought it will be gone after 2 years abroad, but this is more than inconvinient... And I have to pass city park every time I go to school... NO, THANK YOU! Sneezing is not my favourite activity.
I'm gonna see the local doctor tomorrow morning...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home