Thursday, August 03, 2006

Visiting neighbours

Since I have not much to do these days, we've decided to see the city center. I thought it will be close from our place and ... it was - 40 minutes by train. Whoa, it must be good business to run trains in this country.
Because of the weather, which was just beautiful (for England), we thought that walking from one side of London to another will be just fine, from London Bridge to Hyde Park. God! It was, you should try it! (and next day you'll sleep for like 12 hours...)
So what can I say about the "capital of world finances" overcrowded not only on Saturday afternoon? Lot of places are changing dramatically, new buildings, new museums, historic atmosphere slowly fading away... but worth visiting anytime ;)
And in the end some British Skoda jokes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home