City of gingerbread
Since I have nothing to do and am just hanging around, I've decided to explore my country of origin in more detail. First of all, because of very particular reasons, it was a city of Pardubice. City of gingerbread, city of Semtex. Well, the first one you can buy on almost every corner, the other one not that much...
What can I say - this long planned trip was just absolutely beautiful! Great places, great giude, great... I just hope there will be more days like this in my life...
Ouch! No Summer Camp 4 me! So I can stay in Europe all summer long- wohooo!
OUCH! 0:2 with Ghana!!!
What can I say - this long planned trip was just absolutely beautiful! Great places, great giude, great... I just hope there will be more days like this in my life...
Ouch! No Summer Camp 4 me! So I can stay in Europe all summer long- wohooo!
OUCH! 0:2 with Ghana!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home