Jungle of Prague Castle
I've registered to some kind of a summer school at my home uni - one week course called International Financial Management. I got the book last week. Dear, globalization rocks! But the school will be fun, 26 Czechs, 24 Americans...
Anyway, the most inspiring place in this city, whatever you wanna do;) - Gardens of the Castle
Anyway, the most inspiring place in this city, whatever you wanna do;) - Gardens of the Castle




3 Comments:
man, soccer is wild. ronaldo is fat and the usa loses so fast. and well czech too. boo. either way i noticed that prague hosts a ESL certification school. i'm intrigued and will keep you posted. --allison
it is leaving another message. your home, where i stayed, is on tv! well not yours, but the buildings, i think! i mean even the same couch i slept on. it ALL was the same style. someone is showing a tv show on buying a flat in Prague.
Haha, how did it end?
Well, I am afraid that too many of these buildings just look the same...
I hope nobody has sold my home...:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home